Thread: HUGE career advancement thanks to ProPilotWorld.com!!

Segment of Industry
    Corporate
    Background
    I have flown mostly Part 91, and also 135. My flying has been all civilian, plenty of experience with turbo props and jets throughout the USA, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and some Central America.
    Certificates
    ATP, Commercial SE, CFIIME
    Type Ratings
    CL-605, CL-30, CE560XL, CE500, BE-1900, BE-300
    Current Position
    Captain
    Aircraft Flown
    Challenger 605 Challenger 300 Citation Excel Citation V King Air 350 King Air 1900 King Air 200 King Air 90
    Total Flight Time

Thumbs up HUGE career advancement thanks to ProPilotWorld.com!!

Lets just say my expectations were pretty low for this site when I signed up a few years ago because it seemed too cheap to be able to offer much.

WRONG.

I've been in this business for a long time, and the discussions and information I've had access to here has been helpful on many occasions. I'd like to think some of what I have contributed may have helped others as well.

The most recent and exciting news is the fact that I have just accepted a new position flying a heavy corporate jet for one of the most successful businessmen in the world.

This is a game changer for me; I feel like I've just won the lottery, and I found out about the job right here on ProPilotWorld.com.

I now have the job that I hope will take me through retirement, but will absolutely maintain my membership here to help others along their career path when I can. I definitely give this site !

Segment of Industry
    Charter
    Background
    Both
    Certificates
    ATP
    Type Ratings
    DA-2EASY, G-IV, DA-2000, B-747-400, CE-750, EMB-505, EMB-500, DA-20, BE-300
    Current Position
    Falcon 900LX EASy Captain
    Aircraft Flown
    Falcon 2000, 747-8, Citation X, Phenom 300, Phenom 100, Falcon 20, Falcon 10, King Air 350, G-IV
    Total Flight Time

Re: HUGE career advancement thanks to ProPilotWorld.com!!

Congrats!