I have been struggling for years to get into a quality South Florida charter operator. I worked in the regionals and commuted (always gone from family), I worked air ambulance across the country from my family and I have worked 135 night freight (living 1200 miles from my wife and son). I thought I had payed my dues, but I couldn't even get an interview invite. I was a member of PPW during this whole, but not nearly as active as I could have been. I placed an ad looking for help from PPWers to get back to Florida and the response was overwhelming. Within 1 month of that posting, I received a job offer at an excellent company and it is back in Florida.

Hopefully our young, up and coming pilots will learn that networking is the key. This is a small industry and can be difficult to crack on your own. PPW is the best overall group of pilots that I have come across. We don't all agree on everything, but we are all looking to further aviation and help others in their pursuits. Let keep it up and continue to help each other.

Thank You PPW Members!!