Hi everybody,

I just wanted to write a few words to you all.
I'd like to say that I've felt very isolated with my passion for flying and my goal to be a pilot, I had no family or friends related to the field, so I was alone most of the time. But thanks to you all, I read every day stories about guys who lived the same thing, who struggled, who fought for their dreams, because we ain't got no choice, we can't give up on this. It's in our blood, and most of the time we didn't even choose this, it was just there! My point is, it really cheers me up and give me hope, give me strength to be part of PPW, to know that I'm not alone, and to know that guys before me, went through the same stuff as I do (working shitty jobs, pay off huge loans, not flying...) and in the end, they've made it.
My dream when I was a kid was to be pilot, now, 20 years later I've trained to be one. My goal now is to be able to fly Corporate in the USA (being French) and be that pilot, my ultimate dream then is to try to get in in NTPS and learn something else!

I had the chance and the honor to meet Silverwings not so long ago, and I'd like to meet more of you guys in person, so if you happen to be in Paris, I'll be more than happy to buy you a drink!

For everything you're all bringing me everyday, for your support and for believing in your dreams, I just want to say thank you!

Kelly