Now that I have your attention...

For those of you on the fence I'm sure you've read all of the other threads. We're all saying the same thing. This is a great community! Please don't let the $10 or the fact that they want your full name discourage you from joining. That is what it costs to ensure the high quality that we have here.

Give the place a chance. If you don't like it you're out 2 import beers. Big deal. I for one plan on renewing next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, etc. Yes, I feel this place is worth it. There has been a tremendous amount of information exchanged on this site in the past 1.5 months. It's nice not having to sift through the flamebait or nonsense posts to get to the "juicy" stuff. The important stuff.

The "Interview/Career Assistance" section alone is worth far more than $10. Much of the information that has been shared could only have been gained by getting with a career councellor or using the services of a professional resume writer. The other section that is phenomenal is the "Job Posting" area. To date, there have been 216 jobs posted! All that since May 19 (34 days). That's 6.3 jobs posted every day!! Touch up your resume/cover letter in the "Interview/career assistance" section, then head on over to the "Job Postings" section and fire off a few!

This is really a great site. I can't say that enough...and no, I'm not getting anything for saying that. The mods run an open and honest board here. This site is pretty much self moderating. There isn't even a hint of censoring. Feel the need to swear? Do it...yes, even the "F" word. Want to talk about Go-Jets? Go for it. And guess what...you won't be flamed for talking about it. Just an open and honest exchange of information. It's not all handholding and singing cum-bay-ya <sp?> but everything is done with the utmost professionalism. And that is something you can't put a price on.

FI