Both (ground pounder Military)
    Certificates
    FAA ATP, CASA PNG ATPL, CFI, CFI-I, MEI
    Type Ratings
    DO-328J, LR40/45, B1900, ERJ170/190, DC-9, DHC-8/Q400, KA300, KA200,CE560
    Current Position
    Contract Pilot
    Aircraft Flown
    Pistons, DA-10/100, B-1900D, DO-328J, ERJ-170, DC-9, LR40/45, DHC-8/Q400, KA200, KA350,DHC-6, CE560
    Total Flight Time

Multiple job offers for PPWers?

Hello all,

I was furloughed from a Fractional in 2009 I found employment as a contractor in Afghanistan, due to another member posting a job lead I never would have seen if not for this board.

Fast forward 4 years and I am looking to change current job, I let the membership know and I am literally overwhelmed with support from the board members. I have been offered the chance to show what I can do for other companies much like the membership on this board has shown what Pilots Helping Pilots truly means.

I was actually coached by another member of this board on how to conduct a recent interview and how to give a class to the interviewers.
    Result =Job Offer

I was given the opportunity to apply to a position because another member spoke up for me, I was not even type rated in the aircraft.
    Result= Job Offer

I was given yet another opportunity to interview for a large corporate aircraft, again not typed by another board member. During the interview I was asked because I knew this person if I would consider command of a different airplane in the fleet (again not one I am typed in).
    Results are pending but look great.

Offers from members to hand walk in resumes, ensure interviews are given, look over resumes, talk to flight department leads and just general well wishes and moral support. Did I forget the best kept secret PPW exclusive job postings?

No one asked me to write this, I did it so everyone can see what Pilot Helping Pilot means.

I could not even begin to repay the support I have received from the membership, but I TRY.

Jobear

Segment of Industry
    Contract/ Charter
    Background
    Both (ground pounder Military)
    Certificates
    FAA ATP, CASA PNG ATPL, CFI, CFI-I, MEI
    Type Ratings
    DO-328J, LR40/45, B1900, ERJ170/190, DC-9, DHC-8/Q400, KA300, KA200,CE560
    Current Position
    Contract Pilot
    Aircraft Flown
    Pistons, DA-10/100, B-1900D, DO-328J, ERJ-170, DC-9, LR40/45, DHC-8/Q400, KA200, KA350,DHC-6, CE560
    Total Flight Time

Re: Multiple job offers for PPWers?

Change to the above. I was offered the position for the large corporate A/C looks like I will be living the Expat life.

Thanks PPW!