Honestly, one of the big reasons I liked that other site was because it uses vBulletin, which is the only web-based message board software that doesn't drive me absolutely bananas. But boy, do you have to wade through a waist-deep river of to get good content. Nevermind the 500KB of ads on every page load! Ugh. (I won't mention it by name, so as not to leave dogsh** on the doormat here at PPW!)

Here at ProPilotWorld, I get the best of both worlds: The bulletin board software and content that I like, but without most of the BS of some other places. A lot of the faces are the same, but the mood is distinctly different here.

Interestingly enough, even though the admins of both sites are total strangers to me, I see through their actions what kind of people they are, and how they work. Because of that, I had no hesitation in sending my real name to UAL78 and FalconCapt, but would never dream of giving personal information to that other place.

Come on in! It's worth the price of admission, particularly since more and more of the people who contribute the real content to that other place have migrated over here. It's great!