PPW is a very unique place. Job postings, industry news, general best practices and procedures and a direct line to pilots and managers at flight departments throughout the world.

What strikes me as different about this place is the level of commitment I've experienced of each member to help each other. Sharing knowledge as well as opportunities to grow and learn as professional aviators.

I learned about my current position strictly from ProPilotWorld.com and was able to connect with influential people in the company as well as research the working conditions and quality of life I would expect should I decide to take the position. I was able to do this by talking to past and current pilots actually flying the missions at this company. This was a tremendous benefit to me because this job required a commitment to move my family across the country and my decision needed to be made very quickly in order to take advantage of the opportunity. Without the networking and information exchange on ProPilotWorld.com I would not be in this awesome position now! PPW is not just another aviation forum filled with flaming and banter. There is some of that of course! We are all human after all but it really is about pilots helping pilots and that spirit is evident here from the founder, the moderators and the members on down and I'm proud to be a part of the community!!

You can't find this kind of value for your money anywhere else, period.