ProPilotWorld.com is more than just great discussions regarding the aviation industry - it is like having a great family!

PPW is a family that does not question why you chose aviation, a family that provides great advice on your next career move, and a family that cares about how you are doing in both your professional and personal life.

I have never seen such great support for fellow aviators. When someone needs advice, whether professional or personal, the members are very supportive. If there is an aviation accident or incident, the members are concerned for the well-being of the crew and family members. If someone has a question about a computer issue, it gets answered.

The members of this site know each other in real life, as well. I know I have met several members or spoken with them on the phone. When I post pictures of my kids, everyone is thrilled to see them.

So, if you are still hesitant about joining up with PPW, I would encourage you to think about how great it would be to have a "family" that supports you through thick and thin!!