I've been a member here for just over a year and can tell you that the $10 is well worth it. Heck, I'd pay double to join since this website is so great! Ehh, maybe I should have said that....don't want to give the Admins any ideas!

Not only is this website a vast resource for aviation knowledge, for many, this is where they have found their next job. The networking potential here is huge. I can attest to this because earlier this year I was offered several contract trips from a chief pilot that I never even met before, except on this website.

The motto here is "Pilots Helping Pilots" and I'd say that is an understatement. Recently, I had a job interview that required me to study up on an aircraft I hadn't flown in months and on top of that, I didn't have any training manuals anymore. Within 24 hours of posting my plight, my inbox was overwhelmed with study materials. The outreach and support of this community is simply incredible.

I did end up getting the job because of the caring attitudes of others on this website. As I'm just starting out in this career, I only hope to pay it forward one day.

So what are you waiting for.....register already!