Civilian
    Certificates
    ATP, CFII-MEI
    Type Ratings
    SD-3, BE-400/MU-300, HS-125, B-737
    Current Position
    SimP B-737 Moving up due to attrition.
    Aircraft Flown
    SD-3, BE-99, AC-690, BE-58P, CE-300/400 Series, DHC-6, CE-441, BE-200, assorted bug smashers, the Mighty 'Van, F-406, among others...
    Total Flight Time

Above and Beyond

Many PPW'ers are unemployed.

Many are not.

There are several on this board who have gone above and beyond the call by either bringing jobs to this board or helping a brother/sister pilot out by informing them of a position that fits them.

Many of those who do so have never met or flown with those they help...and yet they do it anyways.

For those who do so...may you be blessed. It's worth more than $10. Much, much more.

Eric Lancaster

Segment of Industry
    Flight instruction, maintenance, ferry
    Background
    civil sort of
    Certificates
    ATP, Comm single seaplane Inst.CFI, MEI, CFII AGI, A&P IA
    Type Ratings
    SIC CE-680
    Current Position
    CFI -Crazy Flight Instructor And part time fabric and dope applicator and IA
    Aircraft Flown
    CE-441, CE-680, CE-560XL, AC-500, CE-172, BE-55-58, CE-210, S211, PA-23-250, CE-170B, 7K-CAB
    Total Flight Time

Re: Above and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Lostdog65 View Post
    Many PPW'ers are unemployed.

Many are not.

There are several on this board who have gone above and beyond the call by either bringing jobs to this board or helping a brother/sister pilot out by informing them of a position that fits them.

Many of those who do so have never met or flown with those they help...and yet they do it anyways.

For those who do so...may you be blessed. It's worth more than $10. Much, much more.

Eric Lancaster
    Agreed, I have even almost benefited from this informed of a position that might fit me. None have panned out yet, and one is still awaiting a call (if miracles exist). I love this site and proud to tell others about it and even use my lanyard on the dog for its advertisement. (gets more questions than me wearing it hmm, think the dog looks more friendly i guess.)
    Great site folks, lets keep up the good work. Its up to us to keep it this way or else.