Hi People,

"Long time listener, first time caller." I usually just read and observe on any platform or forum, same for here on ProPilotWorld.com, but I just wanted to express my appreciation for this site and this community.

Like several of us in the industry, I find myself job hunting right now. I've been talking with local people in person, but PPW is my primary and only online source for job postings. I reached out to a fellow member whom I'd never met or chatted with before, and instantly felt like a brother. Sisters and brothers, if you're not yet a member, sign up! Even if you mostly just sit and watch the show like me. It's well worth it to be part of this community. I've gotten connected to a job through PPW once before (when I really needed one) and I'll never forget that! But there are countless other topics being discussed here everyday too.

If you've got a seat, I'm happy for you! If you're hunting like me, keep your chin up and keep after it.

"The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way." - Marcus Aurelius

-EKF