Civilian
    Certificates
    ATP/CFIAIM
    Type Ratings
    CE-500 C525S LR-JET HS-125 LR-45 DA-2000 DA-EASy
    Current Position
    FSI Instructor in training
    Aircraft Flown
    DA-2000, DA-900EASy, LR-45, HS-125, LR-31a, LR-55, CE-500/550, BE-200/BE-100/BE-90, PA-31T, MU2, Cessna Twins, Piper Twins, bunch of singles, and quite a few tailwheel funmobiles.
    Total Flight Time

Thanks to ProPilotWorld.com!

In 2009, I was downsized out of a company I’d been with for almost 20 years. As you might recall, times got tough for pilots, with demonization of our industry coming from high in our government (due in small part to idiots in our industry, but I digress).

Six months into my severance (thank God my company did take care of us on the way out). I figured I was not getting called back, hadn’t made too many contacts for contract work, and it was becoming apparent that a move was likely required to find new employment. I had been searching aviation job boards, but was seeing the same listings on multiple boards for too long. I searched and eventually found ProPilotWorld.com. Took the trial and liked all that I saw.

Long story short (not much shorter), I found a position that I sent in for, and got the job. I lasted almost 10 years there, and recently, just found another that looked to be what I needed at this time. And once again, find myself in a good position, thanks to ProPilotWorld.com. These are in addition to at least 4 other interviews I’ve had from ads found on PPW (always the bridesmaid...)

The wealth of knowledge that is here, coupled with aviators wise to the ways of the internet, who are willing to share what they find with the membership, is invaluable. WELL worth the membership fee.

Thanks again, ProPilotWorld!

Chris
    Last edited by mxpilot; 03-23-2019 at 15:48:09.