Civilian
    Certificates
    ATP
    Type Ratings
    DA-50, DA-EASy II, N265, HS-125, DA-2000, G-IV, CE-650, CE-500, CE-680
    Current Position
    Captain
    Aircraft Flown
    J3, L4, CE-152, CE-172, AA-5A, AA-5B, M-20, 7-DC, 9KCAB, CE-182, GA-7, LR-35, WW24, G-II, BE-55, BE-58, PA-23C, PA-34, PA-44, PA-60, BE-90, BE-100, BE-200, LR-25, LR-35 N265, HS-125, DA-2000, G-IV, CE-500, CE-650, CE-680, PA-30 Twin Comanche.
    Total Flight Time

Why I love this community

I've been a member of ProPilotWorld.com for over twelve years and they aren't charging enough for membership.

Our motto is "Pilots Helping Pilots" and ProPilotWorld.com came through again for me.

My position was recently eliminated and a Sovereign was sent back to the bank and I was out of a job. Certainly a common occurrence in aviation, but personally very stressful and at first, shocking. I guess I've built some good will over the past twelve years because when I posted my plight and asked for help, man the help flooded in! I started getting job leads before the public did, private messages checking on me, perfect strangers asking about my well being and how the family was holding up.

I sincerely appreciate and am grateful for all of the help I have received from ProPilotWorld. There is just no way I could ever pay back all of the friendly, sincere pilots here. Some of them are pretty flippin funny also.

Vince

Segment of Industry
    Corporate
    Background
    Civilian
    Certificates
    CAA ATPL; FAA ATP
    Type Ratings
    BAe-146, SF-340, CE-560, CE-560XLS, CE-525S
    Current Position
    Very happy to be flying again.
    Aircraft Flown
    Assorted
    Total Flight Time

Re: Why I love this community

I'm with you on everything you wrote. I recommend the site almost daily to people, and have made some really great friends through it.

Segment of Industry
    None of the above
    Background
    Civilian
    Certificates
    ATP
    Type Ratings
    Yes
    Current Position
    Standing at my Uplift desk
    Aircraft Flown
    Many
    Total Flight Time

Re: Why I love this community

Quote Originally Posted by southernpilot View Post
    ... I started getting job leads before the public did, private messages checking on me, perfect strangers asking about my well being and how the family was holding up. ...
    I prefer to think of us all as imaginary friends.