Thread: Thank you to n718jm & ProPilotWorld.com

Segment of Industry
    Reformed Airline (aka Corporate)
    Background
    Civilian, Enlisted Military
    Certificates
    ATP, CFI, IGI
    Type Ratings
    BD-700 (G6000/VFD), CL-604, CL-65, CE-500 (Encore), DA-EASY, DA-2EASY, G-V (G550)
    Current Position
    Safety Memo Generator, SMS Wrangler, Strut Wiper, Tire Spider Squisher
    Aircraft Flown
    Corporate and Regional Airline: Working my way through the various manufacturers... Mostly Bombardier, but also Cessna, Dassault, and now Gulfstream.
    Total Flight Time

Thumbs up Thank you to n718jm & ProPilotWorld.com

This website is definitely an amazing resource. I've made some incredible friends and strong professional relationships here. Time and time again, ProPilotWorld.com members have shown their willingness to help each other out.

Most recently, a member went above and beyond in assisting one of my former coworkers, a flight attendant that was laid off. His actions are directly helping her regain her footing and build stronger a network after she found herself without a job that she's held for almost a decade. He also offered to help the others in our group.

For that I'm deeply grateful (as is she!).

Just another example of members living up to the motto "Pilots Helping Pilots" (and other aviation professionals)!

Segment of Industry
    121 Airline
    Background
    Civilian
    Certificates
    ATP, Comm, Inst.
    Type Ratings
    Boeing 737 Global 5000 / 6000 Vision Falcon 2000 LX EasyII Citation XLS 560 Citation Encore (SIC) Dornier 228-20
    Current Position
    737 First Officer
    Aircraft Flown
    Boeing 737, Global 5000/6000, Falcon 2000LX Vision, Citation XLS, Citation Encore, Pilatus PC-12, Shorts SD-7, Dornier 228-200, Cessna 208B Caravan...etc
    Total Flight Time

Re: Thank you to n718jm & ProPilotWorld.com

Awesome!!! That's what it's all about!