PDA

View Full Version : What ProPilotWorld.com is all about!

pilotyip
04-27-2015, 18:52:09
It is supposed to be about pilots helping pilots. About 18 month ago I get a PM from a ProPilotWorld.com pilot coming through YIP. He is a 206 aerial survey driver with around 900 hours. We meet for breakfast, talk flying, and he expresses a desire to fly the DA-20. He gets hired in to the DA-20 six months later. Well today he took his first flight as DC-9 F/O. He just got his DC-9 type rating and an ATP. He is getting a solid start on his flying career. I get great satisfaction from the small part I played in helping as fellow pilots move on in his career!

silver wings
05-11-2015, 04:09:59
I get great satisfaction from the small part I played in helping as fellow pilots move on in his career!

Also from the many cases of free beers that should rightly be winging your way from said new DC-9 F/O...:2thumbup:

chris.smith19
06-02-2015, 12:07:38
It is supposed to be about pilots helping pilots. About 18 month ago I get a PM from a ProPilotWorld.com pilot coming through YIP. He is a 206 aerial survey driver with around 900 hours. We meet for breakfast, talk flying, and he expresses a desire to fly the DA-20. He gets hired in to the DA-20 six months later. Well today he took his first flight as DC-9 F/O. He just got his DC-9 type rating and an ATP. He is getting a solid start on his flying career. I get great satisfaction from the small part I played in helping as fellow pilots move on in his career!

:thumbup:

Sea Breeze
07-09-2015, 13:53:26

I think I know this guy! Did he fly for Aperture?