PDA

View Full Version : Long time coming!

withthatsaid182
05-28-2014, 08:36:05
This thread is a bit delayed but better late then never.

Huge thanks to the job machine that is ProPilotWorld.com. Especially to Mr. Irrelavent who takes the time and does a great job setting up the Boston PPW meet ups. About a year ago at this time I went to my first meet up. There I met up with NHGranite, who I had met/flown with as a student way back when. Long story short within a couple days I was interviewing with a department 10 minutes from my door step and about 7 months later I was accepting a position flying a Hawker 900XP.

At that time I had a couple years at a regional but was most recently a captain on a PC12 for a fractional in the Northeast. We always joked that the Pilatus was a resume killer and it was the last plane you would ever fly. It was a good feeling seeing the networking pay off. More importantly it was a testament to the fine folks who still work in this industry, the ones who will take a young guy from a single engine turboprop and send them to school on a mid size jet, pay a living wage and run a department with a great QOL.

Moral of the story? Join ProPilotWorld.com and drink beer with strangers! :popcorn:

planecrazytom
12-22-2015, 19:46:38
One hellova Christmas Present & Big Congrats to you.
Just a side note - thinking Mr Relevant is a better and far more worthy handle for the irresistible Mr. I [emoji106]🏼 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crockrocket94
01-09-2016, 00:23:51
Congrats! The 900XP is a great plane!!

Groundpounder
01-09-2016, 09:27:05
Congrats!!!!!!!111111111

:smartass::smartass::smartass::group hug::yippie::you rock::you rock::you rock::you rock::you rock::rockon::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::camera::scared::scared::scared::scared::fightwall::thumbdown::friends::punish::dontknow::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::beer: