PDA

View Full Version : Just one more ProPilotWorld.com success story

Flying Illini
09-04-2011, 10:21:29
To those of you on the fence about joining this site I highly recommend you take a few hours and browse these testimonials. You will see a common theme through them all, without PPW these people would not be where they are today. I'm just another one of those stories. While I didn't get turned onto my job through PPW I did utilize the extensive resources to earn the job. I reached out blindly to several PPW members whom I didn't know by any other name other than their PPW "handle." After introductions I asked these folks for help. Not a single member turned me away. We exchanged personal contact information and had several hours worth of phone calls and even in-person meetings. These folks have gone from unknown members to friends.

This website will change your view of internet message boards. Maybe you will still visit the others for entertainment but for real help, assistance and career progression, you will only come here. Everyone is a friend and there is no elementary school bickering back and forth. We may disagree on things but it's done with the knowledge that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them wrong.

Let me close with this, the willingness of the members on this site to help unknown members (I don't consider any PPW'er a stranger) is truly incredible. This site's motto isn't just a catchy phrase, it truly means something. "Pilots Helping Pilots." We want you as a member! We need you as a resource and in turn you will gain thousands of resources...oh and you'll have a friend almost anywhere you fly, domestic or international. :cheers: