PDA

View Full Version : ProPilotWorld.com, the money I ever spent ANYWHERE!!!

Jsky26
10-14-2010, 17:15:30
The past 72 hours have been a whirlwind, if not life changing, to say the least!

So I must have fooled her, :001_tongue: but somehow I convinced our longtime PPW cohort, English, to offer me a job at her company yesterday! I'll be moving to hot and sunny Palm Springs in about two weeks and start indoc thereafter! Followed by recurrent in the Citation along with an ATP ride. What else could a guy ask for?!?! :clap:

I feel extremely humbled and blessed and I couldn't have done it without the help of the PPW community over the last few years. If it wasn't for this very same forum where almost two years ago I excitedly announced that I got my initial CE-500 type, I probably would never have gotten that first PM from her....

....and now the rest is history! :biggrin: So THANK YOU PPW!

Dreams do really come true!

I'm very fortunate to have gone from one steady flying job to another. My heart goes out to everyone that is out there looking for work. My only advice to you is to use this website to its fullest advantage and NETWORK! NETWORK! NETWORK! It WILL happen if you put in the effort!!!

After all, this is all about pilots helping pilots! :2thumbup: Here's to paying it forward!!! :beer:

msh168
10-14-2010, 17:22:35
I "like" this!

lyk70
10-14-2010, 17:30:55
That's awesome!!!! Way to go to both of you and PPW being the medium.

tdwnds1
10-14-2010, 19:45:52
Congrats to you and big Thumbs UP! For English!:2thumbup::2thumbup::2thumbup: