PDA

View Full Version : The most selfless, honorable examples of aviation brotherhood!

BlindPilot
10-09-2008, 05:52:10
Thanks to "Silver Wings", I attended my first NBAA convention. I papered the place with cards, and networked my ass off. Hopefully something will come of it, jobwise.

Loads of PPW'ers, the strongest, most selfless, most honorable examples of aviation brotherhood that I have ever experienced, and I've been involved with a number of "associations".

My sincere thanks to all.

JennieWren
10-10-2008, 20:47:32
"brotherhood" eh? :dizzy: oh dear, move with the times.....

Good luck job hunting :2thumbup:

BlindPilot
10-11-2008, 11:58:02
"brotherhood" eh? :dizzy: oh dear, move with the times.....

Good luck job hunting :2thumbup:
The " Brotherhood of Man" is gender neutral, kind of like "Homo Sapiens". The union I used to belong to included many women who were proud of the Brotherhood that it once had. They flew heavey Jets quite well, and never needed the political correctness police to rename it "Sisterhood". I for one will never need a lesson in semantics to live my life in an inclusive manner. Good Luck to you as well.

UAL78
10-11-2008, 13:07:43
Thanks to "Silver Wings", I attended my first NBAA convention. I papered the place with cards, and networked my ass off. Hopefully something will come of it, jobwise.

Loads of PPW'ers, the strongest, most selfless, most honorable examples of aviation brotherhood that I have ever experienced, and I've been involved with a number of "associations".

My sincere thanks to all.

Best of luck in the search!

We really are blessed with some "giants" from all parts of aviation. Somehow, either through hard work or dumb luck, pilots who hold the ideals of generations of aviators and the best that they had to offer the profession have come together here at PPW. The exciting aspect for me is watching both the membership and the networking and fellowship grow. The get-togethers happen frequently and events are starting to become annual happenings.

It's very heartening for Falcon Capt and me to see the place, through it's membership thrive and take on a life of its own. What it can accomplish through the talents and generosity of its membership is virtually limitless.

Thanks to all for making it so.

IFollowRoads
10-27-2008, 06:09:21
The " Brotherhood of Man" is gender neutral, kind of like "Homo Sapiens".

I told a coworker once "You're bipedal, that's what your problem is..."

He tried to file a formal complaint on me with EOC :laugh: