PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to ProPilotWorld

Dhood84
02-05-2014, 10:16:56
I have been a member here since 2012 and have had the opportunity to meet some amazing and knowledgable aviators. Through connections and some of the great networking events, I was able to get on with a great operator flying a LR35A close to home. The information and advice given on this website is second to none and is worth every dollar spent. I will always continue to be part of this great community.

Derek

ClippedWing
02-06-2014, 10:28:47
Congrats Derek! I know you worked hard for it. Keep on trucking and enjoy the Lear. Most fun jet I've flown!

BE99FreightDog
02-22-2014, 07:53:27
I have been a member here since 2012 and have had the opportunity to meet some amazing and knowledgable aviators. Through connections and some of the great networking events, I was able to get on with a great operator flying a LR35A close to home. The information and advice given on this website is second to none and is worth every dollar spent. I will always continue to be part of this great community.

Derek

Great news Derek. My story is very similar and PPW was an integral part of me finding a job back home. There are some very experienced aviators on this site and they are all willing to help us up and coming pilots. It is a breath of fresh air to come to a web board where people are looking to help others and not bash each other or play the blame game.

Congrats again.

Jetlife
02-22-2014, 20:56:32
Congrats!