PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Pro pilots from everywhere!

westhawk
06-21-2006, 19:37:38
I hope that if you are a working pilot, or one who is qualified to be, you will consider joining us here at ProPilotWorld. The diversity of background, experience and knowledge added by each new member enhances the value of this forum for all of us! Join up and begin to enjoy the benefits of being a member of group of pilots from all over the industry.

I joined PPW because I wanted a chance to participate in a forum populated by other aviation professionals with a desire to converse in a civil and professional manner about subjects of interest to aviators. In order to accomplish this, the founders of this site found it necessary to leave the site where they used to be and create a new site where their vision of aviator specific exchange could be practiced, free from the myriad negative influences experienced on some other aviation boards.

Reasons why I enjoy my membership at PPW:

New steps are being taken every day to enhance the forums and provide the kind of environment that members desire and find useful.

Members are respectful of other members even when they wholeheartedly disagree with each other about something. A breath of fresh air!

In addition to the many other features of this site noted by other members in this testimonial thread, I sense a genuine desire on the part of a great many members to somehow be of service to their fellow aviators by sharing information, opinions or advice. I can say that I share this desire with them. Every time you help someone else, you are also helping yourself in a way that cannot be quantified.

I enjoy asking and answering questions. Doing the research to find or verify the answers constantly advances my knowledge and understanding. Lots of opportunities to do so here!

So come on, what are you waiting for? As an individual member, I welcome all new arrivals because you add to the breadth and depth of the talent pool.

Best regards,

aviator84
10-11-2007, 18:41:21
I have to say as well, as a somewhat lowtimer(1500) i have received alot of helpful advice from alot of ppwers on this site, and everything has been said very professionally and havent yet felt attacked for the things I have posted about. Thanks everyone.

UAL78
10-11-2007, 19:37:46
Hey! We can fix that!:lol:

TIS
10-11-2007, 22:18:41
Hey! We can fix that!:lol:
Great, the old guy's trying to fix things again!:w00t:

UAL78
10-12-2007, 05:00:37
Where'd I put that ball pene hammer? I'll fix both of ya!