PDA

View Full Version : Best money I've ever spent

garrettwoodman
09-22-2011, 22:09:29
I originally joined PPW in 2008 and spent a great deal more time reading posts than writing them. I learned a lot from the incredible wealth of experience that PPW members offer to the group. After nearly 3 years of membership, I found myslef walking the streets unemployed. I just finished a 4 month period of unemployment and learned exactly how important a resource like PPW is. Not just for your job search, but for your sanity as well!

After several false starts I finally found a great job right were my wife and I wanted to live. :yippie:I don't think I could've handled it all without the support of the many incredible people I've been so fortunate to meet through PPW.

Whether you're a Manager looking for a sounding board to help make your flight department the best it can be, or you're unemployed and looking to increase your network, PPW is an asset you can't afford to be without. Like that smart-phone you waited so long to get. After a while you'll be wondering how you ever lived without it! :dontknow:

flydaddy0499
09-27-2011, 13:12:13
Agreed Garrett! I got my current job thanks to PPW.

gigimacmurray
09-27-2011, 13:58:20
Hi Garrett, you're right, I love reading/posting on this site. I've also learned a lot. No flight attendant jobs from it yet, but I have sure met some nice people with some great suggestions. I"m looking forward to the NBAA conference in LAS, and pal-ing around with those of you who are coming. I'll be wearing my PPW lanyard.

Gigimacmurray

CitationPilot
11-03-2011, 16:05:29
no doubt one of the best resources available.