PDA

View Full Version : EMPLOYED thanks to a PPW'er!!!!!!

flydaddy0499
03-26-2010, 08:43:41
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!! I am pleased to announce that I am joining fellow PPW'er joepilot11 in Saudi Arabia to fly a Hawker 700!!!! The 700 was my first intro to Hawkers and I spent 700 hours in the beast before getting into XP's.

The package is very nice and we will be visiting a lot of European destinations!

I want to thank each and every member of this board for all of the encouraging stories I've read and all the job postings that were made available through this site. I have never been more honored to be a part of a finer group of aviators anywhere on the web.

To all of my brethren (and sisteren..LOL) that are still looking for gainful employment, don't give up! I will continue to work until everyone who wants wings and a paycheck can have one!

My special thanks goes to Joe for making me the offer 30 mins ago! :thumbup::clap::laugh::2thumbup::beer::cheers::w00t:

west270
03-26-2010, 11:54:41
Congrats!!!
:cheers:

silver wings
03-26-2010, 12:48:15
Congratulations....

Hope we get a chance to meet up in Jeddah or Riyadh during this year.
Will send a PM with my details as we have a lot of guys down there at present, and gradually spreading out over the country.