PDA

View Full Version : PPW

jobear
11-19-2007, 07:13:10
A big thanks to all members of PPW who have been helping me find a new job, never have I received this kind of support from total strangers.

Say what you want but the pilots/controllers/dispatchers/mechanics/retiree's and everyone else who frequent this site believe in the websites tag line.

Pilots Helping Pilots

Jobear

suhkoi
11-19-2007, 07:25:17
It's Us against Them, so we gots to stick together.

PPW is AWESOME:clap::2thumbup:

beechbum
12-06-2007, 21:06:58
A big thanks to all members of PPW who have been helping me find a new job, never have I received this kind of support from total strangers.

Say what you want but the pilots/controllers/dispatchers/mechanics/retiree's and everyone else who frequent this site believe in the websites tag line.

Pilots Helping Pilots

Jobear
I have to second that. I am still a newbie here and haven't really contributed anything, but I have had ppl respond to my post and numerous private messages from folks here trying to help me out. I expected to get trashed for asking for help since that is pretty much what is expected on some of the other boards I have played around with. Thanks for this site!!! and thanks for everybody that trys to help a brutha out!!!

LJDRVR
12-20-2007, 19:55:18
This is family!

We stick together on this board. One of our Forum Leaders does an amazing job posting job vacancies. This board is a better pilot employment resource than anything out there.

In addition to that, a large cadre of our members work in the corporate and 135 arena, many as management pilots. More than one of our PPW members have tapped into this network to get a job when they needed one. It's happened several times in the last year.

Come on in, the water's great!

crpplt
12-31-2007, 08:30:55
I absolutely agree, PPW attracts stand-up people willing to help fellow aviators out. I was also the beneficiary of some help from a PPW'er even before it was known that I was a PPW'er. And that's a credit to the type of personalities that gather here at PPW.

mcjohn
01-08-2008, 21:06:12
I always thought I'd do a thread here. Especially when PPW connected me to a good job.

Good folks 'round here. Guess I'll hold it for when they help me out of the regionals one day. :shifty: